Plaster of Paris MIXING PROCESS
- First, Extract the Plaster of Paris from the
plaster Package using a dry Vessel according to your project
requirements: Use only Clean Vessels & dustfree surface to use
- Now, Pour clean, lukewarm water into an empty, flexible
mixing container: The amount of water should be approximately
one third the total amount of plaster extracted from the package.
- Add dry Plaster to the water slowly: Gradually pick up
handfuls and sift the powder through your fingers. This will break
up the clumps.
- Now, Stir the Mixture of Water & Plaster for 2-3 minutes:
Avoid mixing the plaster with your hands.
- Now leave the obtained mixture for 2 minutes:
Let it stand during the time that you make any final preparations
for your project.
- To make the mixture thick, stir the mixture slowly till the mixture
becomes thick: Avoid mixing the plaster with your hands.
- At last, Try to eliminate any lumps and break them up:
When thoroughly mixed, the plaster is ready to use in your project.
Wall Putty PREPARATION PROCESS
- Remove dust, dirt, grease, loose and flaking paint by sanding with
suitable abrasive paper and thoroughly clean the surface.
- If mould or fungus is present on the concrete wall, then treat with
- Large cracks should be filled by mixing cement and sand in the
- Damp the surface to be plastered with clean water. Allow excess
water to drain off.
- On the prepared surface apply one coat of Primer.
- After drying, sand lightly and apply Orchid Wall Putty
using aputty applicator to obtain smooth and uniform surface.
- If required, apply second coat.
- On drying sand with emery paper 320 and apply Top coat as recommended.
Ready-Mix Plaster MIXING METHOD
- Surface should be free from dust, grease etc.
- If the surface is dry. It should be moistened with clean water.
- Prepare plaster by mixing 4 Liters of water per every 25 kg bag
of Bikana Ready-Mix Gypsum Plaster.
- Mixing should be done for 5-10 minutes, depending upon the speed of
the mixing equipment.
- When the mixture is prepared, leave it for 4 to 5 minutes and mix it again.
- Before application, now add water to the mixture.
- Hard and set plaster should not be mixed again, the correct ratio of water
and Bikana Ready-Mix Gypsum Plaster is essential for excellent plaster applying